Fully customizable ERP systems that can be run on-premise or in the cloud.
Why ERP Systems?
Discussing Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), it is a business management software that allows organizations to leverage a suite of integrated applications.
ERP systems can come in handy, especially if you want to streamline and automate your processes, creating leaner, accurate, and efficient operations. They can provide any company with complete visibility into their core business processes and serve as a solution for a data center that can establish a link between all aspects of enterprise activities that require management. This includes human resources, production, sales, customer support, inventory as well as supply.
ERP systems provide you with scalability and flexibility features because the software is determined by its modular structure that allows adjusting its scale according to the current needs and conditions. The reduction of paperwork alongside the optimization in everyday routines will lead to a decrease in overall repetitive tasks, which will tremendously cut down costs of administrative work.
How ERP Can Help Small to Medium-Sized Enterprises: The ERP System Features List
Keep in mind that some ERP systems even have dedicated user groups and communities that open up entire networks of industry innovators and dynamic brands.
Our ERP Systems Overview
Southern Sons Group offers different ERP systems in South Africa solutions based on the industry.
However, these systems are not limited to these but can be specialized for a variety of industries, including hospitals, construction companies, or anything else that would benefit from an ERP System.
CRM vs. ERP Systems
CRM System Overview
Firstly, CRM is a software program that is able to handle all of the interactions between the business and its customers. Secondly, CRM features were initially developed for the sales department, also known as sales force automation (SFA). In addition, CRM is designed to provide businesses with a central repository for all customer data and to track all customer interactions. By combining data and analytics, businesses are able to make informed decisions on which customers to target for an increase in revenue, and analyze how the sales teams are performing to serve customers more efficiently. In South Africa, ERP systems operate similarly.
CRM System Benefits
- Companies Get a Central Repository for All Customer Data
- They Can Track All Customer Interactions
- Businesses Can Use the Analytics to Make Informed Decisions on Which Customers to Pursue
ERP System Overview
A material requirement plan (MRP) has evolved into enterprise resource planning (ERP).
Manufacturing ERP systems were designed to help manufacturers to understand and manage all of the resources they need to run a successful company. An ERP system serves as a central data warehouse for all aspects of an organization, such as finances, accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll, and other financial reporting. Furthermore, it may also be employed in the management of inventory, orders, supply chains, and data pertaining to service organizations. ERP system administrators can be hired or can be employed. Because we are ERP system vendors, we can provide you with an implementation plan for ERP systems.
ERP System Benefits
- Enterprise Resource Planning systems provide a single, shared database for financial and operational data
- Enhances financial control within an organization by implementing ERP
- ERP software offers features for managing production and supply chains
Our ERP has an integrated CRM Module
This CRM module gives you many benefits, including:
- The ability to access the system from any device with an Internet connection, at any time
- Compared to traditional systems, this software solution is more affordable
- Reduced operational costs on a continuing basis
- Information or data that does not have to be on the user’s computer
- Additional functionality can be added to the proposed software
- Automating the workflow in an effective and efficient manner
- It is relatively straightforward to coordinate the activities of unlimited customers
- Ability to maintain customer records regarding transactions placed by each customer
- It is important to note that at Southern Sons Group, we offer CRM as a standalone solution.
This is all a part of the ERP system features list and gets added to the ERP system implementation process.
Why We Believe Our ERP is The Best
There are many companies offering numerous ERP solutions, so you may be asking yourself, what makes us different?
We here at Southern Sons Group believe in customized services. Our experience as software developers enables us to provide quick response times and low turnaround times to our clients.
Each of our ERP systems comes with comprehensive training and training materials, which can be conducted on-site or even online.
It enables ERP to be seamlessly integrated with other systems using both external APIs and custom APIs.